Little of This & Little of That  

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A typical Saturday afternoon at Knit Knack (the best little yarn shop in Arvada) involves lots of yarn, friendly chats, tons of laughter and of course knitting.

Patty, Judy and Terri

Cathy finished her Socks that Rock Fire on the Mountain socks.

Leah finished her first toe up sock.
Nachaele working on her Montego Bay Scarf.

I made some progress on mine. I love the pattern and the Hand Maiden Sea Silk is fabulous.

Nachaele gave me this cute little sheep. I love it.


Later, my mother modeled the Noro Shrug I made her. It is a little too warm to wear this right now but I am teaching this class at Knit Knack starting next Saturday. It is a class for those with beginning knitting skills who are ready to branch out and learn a basic cable, to knit in the round and do a crocheted edging. We are starting now to give the beginning knitter time to finish their shrug for Fall wearing. I used 10 skeins plus a little of Noro Kureyon. Today my mother refused to have me shoot her face in the photo. It actually looks great with her light reddish hair. She loves it.

Kathy, quit laughing I can still hear you.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


1 comments: to “ Little of This & Little of That