Room with a View  

Friday, July 27, 2007

These are the views from my office in downtown Denver ......






Too bad I can't enjoy it, I am stuck in my room with my back to the window view dealing with this ......





This week I was busy at work trying to research title on a well that has been in litigation for ten years, my home computer broke and my Internet connection sucks.


Things are now looking up, The lawsuit is over and my company won. I get to pay out over 5 million to over 130 happy people, I bought a new laptop for home and signed up for a new faster DSL through my phone line instead of the DSL I have now through an antenna. I have not had any time to get everything working yet (see above office) but I hope to play on it this weekend!

I am working on finishing up my Sockapalooza socks and will tell you about them later. I also have several new projects and acquisition to tell you about and am preparing to teach a beaded shawl class next weekend.

Happy Knitting.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


3 comments: to “ Room with a View