Which Princess Bride are You?  

Monday, July 30, 2007

Buttercup

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti


Just a little something for fun after all I am a Princess and DH still says I am his bride.

Meanwhile, I am working away on my sockapalooza socks and am nearing the finish. I will show and tell after they have been totally completed. I put a lot of thought into the design of the socks based on my sock pal's measurements, comments and requests but as they near completion I get very nervous about whether my pal will like them or not. I may be a "Princess" but I am the Queen of ripping out and starting over so I am fighting every instinct to not rip these and create an even better pair of socks. Alas .... at this point I cannot start over so I will continue on so they can be mailed on time (between August 2nd and August 7th.) So far, everyone I ask loves them and will take them if my sock pal doesn't like them. Mmmmm ........ I only hope she will love them! Are my friends just telling me what I want to hear? You can be the judge of that upon completion.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


2 comments: to “ Which Princess Bride are You?