Thursday, May 17, 2007
I've been tagged by Nicole!
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
I am not very good at this but here goes with 7 very random strange but true facts about me ....
1. My education is in accounting but I ended up a Division Order Analyst working in land and title. I have worked for 16 oil and gas companies in the last 26 years. Sometimes for the same people just different companies.
2. When I was 4 years old in Albuquerque, New Mexico I pretended I was in a car and rode my tricycle up on the highway with all the cars during one rush hour. A policeman took me home. I got in trouble.
3. For some reason my husband laughs histerically every time I say Picot bind off.
4. I was President of the Denver Association of Division Order Analysts in 1992 and served on the board in various positions. This is amazing because I am shy and I actually hate speaking to groups of people.
5. I was born in Salida Colorado at the Salida Hospital where my Grandmother was a nurse and we lived across the street in what is now a B & B and the house is a preserved historic site. I still go there and get apples off the apple tree that has always been in the backyard.
6. My first name is Elizabeth. My mother named me after Elizabeth Taylor, of course. I now use my middle name Leanne because she heard someone call me "Lizzie" when I was 4 and that was not acceptable, so she changed what I was called right then and there. The good thing is I didn't have to learn how to spell my long name until I was older!
7. Every morning I go to Starbucks and have an Earl Grey Tea Misto with a little bit of water and no foam. The hole in the lid must be lined up with the "B" in the Starbucks logo that is on the cup or I can't drink it.
Since most people I know with a blog have been tagged, I am only officially tagging Kathy, but if you read this know that you are tagged.