I Work for Yarn  

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I will be in Houston on business until Thursday so I leave you with a few sneak peeks at some of my future projects.

Debbie Bliss Rialto in a beautiful eggplant color to make a simple ribbed short sleeved sweater out of the Debbie Bliss Rialto book. A simple sweater with a nice lines will go nicely with the lovely soft yarn. Yummy! This one is next up on the needles after the burgundy Jawbreaker is finished.

Trendsetter Scoubi-Du, a 50% cotton/acrylic blend in ocean will become a baby blanket for our neighbors, who just had son #2.

My new Socks that Rock sock club kit with a new silk blend yarn may actually become the pattern it came with. I really like the pattern and the yarn colors.

Some Cider Moon Glacier in the color Grand Canyon is probably going to be a fun hat. It may be for my daughter-in-law who will be vising me at the end of June first of July. I am planning to really have time to teach her to knit.
Some more Cider Moon Glacier in the color Taos. I am thinking of a hat and some fingerless mitts.
Knit on.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


3 comments: to “ I Work for Yarn