Camp Knit Knack  

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Some go camping on Memorial Weekend. Saturday as part of my Memorial day Holiday I went day camping at Knit Knack in Arvada. It was time to sit, visit with friends, relax, have fun and KNIT!
Mary Kay brought her spinning wheel. It was fun to watch her, she is a master spinner. I really think spinning would make me sleepy. I have never tried it and never thought I would be interested but after watching Mary Kay, I'll put a maybe on that one.

Nachaele and Terrie.

Nichole and Christie. Cathy came in later. In the middle of the table is another Jawbreaker finished by Nachaele.

Leah and Katie behind the bar. Katie is the best coffee drink maker and Leah was trying her hand at it.

My friend Julia and her daughter Anna came in for their third knitting lesson from me. I put Anna working on a basic hat in the round and Julia working on the one row scarf from the Yarn Harlot.

Anna said she really enjoyed herself, she found it relaxing and fun. Cool. She is only 8 years old but was so totally in her element.

I of course, was the resident "Princess."

All in all it was a fun day camping trip spent with great people.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


1 comments: to “ Camp Knit Knack