Indecisiveness; Detriment or Virtue  

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I will be teaching a class at Knit Knack on the "Beaded Eyelet, A Shapely Shawlette" designed by Judy Pascale. I want to make another beaded shawl along with the class. The first one I made was with some turquoise beads and Koigu, dyed red by Interlacements. I made this in a class at String given by my friend Kathy. It turned out really great and I love it. I will show you later.

I have some white opalescent beads and this yarn ....

The yarn was dyed by my friend Mary Kay (Red Rocks Fiber Works) and the color is called He's a Pirate, love the yarn, love the name of it, love the beads, so I started the shawl.

I like the white beads for this yarn, they brighten up the yarn and it will be a casual, southwestern looking shawl that I can wear with jeans. I like southwestern colors and styles, so perfect!

Until, I remembered I had this yarn ....

I like pink too! This yarn was also dyed by Mary Kay. She made this color pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.


Oooooooh ..... this pink may look good with the white beads.

Yes it does.


But which one do I like better???? The white beads get a bit lost in the color of the pinks and whites in the yarn, but it could be a dressier look in addition to wearing it with a pair of jeans.

I really can't decide which one I like better. I like them both.


DH likes the "He's a Pirate" with the white beads, because of the color and the way the beads show up better. My friend Carol likes the pink because it is "dressier."

After all this, I decided to go ahead with the "He's a Pirate" yarn. I may try the pink yarn with some silver beads and see if that looks good or I may make something else with the pink. who knows, tomorrow I may change my mind again and just knit them both up!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


3 comments: to “ Indecisiveness; Detriment or Virtue