Tuesday is for Lollicup  

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

At least this week it was Lollicup night. There were the usual cast of characters (minus a few and plus a couple) mulling about, knitting, problem solving and what not.

We knitters are really good at solving the world's problems great or small like those at the back table, Christie, Cathy and Carol who are hard at work trying to solve a sizing problem with Christie's "Fifi." Pam, Nichole, Claudia and Nachaele's legs are all comfortable and enjoying themselves. Btw, Nice legs Nachaele.

I am glad Jeannine decided to join us after all, she came by Knit Knack one day and we invited her to the Arvada Knit group but you know she was a bit undecided since we are such a rowdy bunch. Next to my new friend Jeanine is Terrie, back from vacation and knitting up a storm.

Madison finished her felted bag. It looks great, nice job Maddie. While there she also finished knitting her Hedgehog. I hope we get so see that little stuffed cutie next week.

Claudia finished her Jawbreaker. It turned out awesome. I maybe wouldn't wear it out with that particular dress! I love the yarn she used. Claudia also showed us her new tattoo. (see her blog for more details) I love it and am so tempted but DH may never go for it. (Although, I was wearing him down and he started to waver, so maybe!) It looks bad ass and I want to be a bad ass knitter too. Where is it you ask??? Well maybe after it heals she will let me get a good shot of it!













What did I do... well I worked on my sockapalooza socks and then ripped it all back. So much for talking and knitting. I have 16 rows plus an inch of ribbing and they will be done, finished and completed. Maybe tonight, at bowling. I still need to wash them before mailing. Gotta go knit oops I mean work!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


3 comments: to “ Tuesday is for Lollicup